I have decided to do a cake contest for all my friends around the world. The theme will be "Summer Sensations". Basically anything that has to do with summer is acceptable. Vacations, beach, Summer holidays, Out of school. Let your imagination roll!
Here are the rules for this contest. READ THEM WELL
- The cake should be 2 tiers. No more or less. 2 tiers.
- Photos submitted must be of your work.
- Photos must be of the theme of the contest.
- No adult themed cakes
- Limit one entry per person
- Internationals can participate
- Only one cake per person, up to 2 photos. I will decide best photo if you send 2
- Photo have to be submitted before the end date of the contest to email@example.com
- No names or watermarks on the photos will be aloud.
- Real cake should be used in making the cake. No dummies.
This email is only for photos, is not for answering questions, so please only photos for this email. Don't post the photos directly in my page. They need to be submitted by email only. If you do so,
the photo will be disqualified.
I will post the photos in Facebook on a Contest Album where everyone can comment on the photos. No names can be mention in the comments of who made the cake. This can get the photo disqualified. Make sure you send your photos no later than July 31, 2010. That's the deadline for the
photos to be entered. Anything sent after that, wont be posted as part of the contest.
There will be 2 levels. One for Beginners and one for Intermediate to advanced. When you send the photos, send your name location and level of skill. Write the months and years you been
decorating and if this is a hobby or you do this for a living.
There will be 1 price for Beginner and one prize for Intermediate.The prize will consist in a $20.00 gift certificate towards a web store purchase or your choice of one DVD from,